Last Updated: May 23, 2017
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
Provides job listings, certification information, and continuing education opportunities.
- American College of Sports Medicine
The site offers general information about the organization, information about ACSM publications, fact sheets, and career resources.
- American Council on Exercise
Contains certification information, a directory of health clubs and certified professionals, and fact sheets.
- IDEA Health & Fitness Association
Offers news, publications and articles, job listings, and membership information.
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
Includes standards & guidelines, access to online courses, scholarship information (available for members), and a directory of professional trainers.
- President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
- Women's Sports Foundation
"A non-profit that advances the lives of women and girls through sports and physical activity." Includes a research section with full-text articles.